Phone 0418 746 123
Email [email protected]
All Businesses Need a Website
Are you operating a business in Broome, Derby, Kununurra or anywhere in the Kimberley? If the answer is YES, you probably already know you need a website presence that is more than a static and impersonal “brochure”.
A website is your 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week online display window for your business.
Your website design needs to be professional, interesting and visually pleasing. Your website needs to be regularly updated and provide all the information your customers need. There needs to be clear ways for customers to contact you through traditional means (phone, fax, email) as well as through social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Google+ etc).
Your business needs a website that will drive your customers to your door, pick up the phone or send an email! Plain and simple.
If you already have a website for your business, take a good close look at it (go on, I’ll wait) and see if any of the following apply.
Does this sound familiar?
- The last known update was apparently “some time ago” although that can’t be confirmed.
- In the footer the text reads something like “Copyright Your Company Name 2011”.
- Your website consists of one page that looks pretty much identical to your brochure you had printed last year.
- Your branding colours, logo or style changed (recently or some time ago) but the design of your site still looks like it did originally!!
- You get an error reading similar to “The specified address could not be found. Please check …”.
- The first image you see is either: 1) a yellow hard hat, 2) a pile of dirt with a shovel sticking out of it, 3) a stripy road barrier, or 4) one or more of the above, usually accompanied by the words “Under Construction”.
- A Google search for your key product or service only returns a list of your competitors’ websites … your site is on page 37!
Don’t stress … I can help!
If any of the above rings a bell, here is what you need to do:
Call me now on 0418 746 123! I’ll take a look at your site and give you some quick and easy ideas that could be implemented right away.
You can also book a time for a FREE CONSULTATION. Yes, I did say FREE, for approximately 30 minutes, which should be long enough to go through in more detail some solutions. I live in Broome, Western Australia so, unless you also live in Broome, I’ll need to chat to you by phone or Skype.
We can discuss how you current website is not working for your business, and then what can be done to increase customers calling, emailing or coming to your business.
What I’ll Do to Help Your Website Attract Customers
- I’ll help you plan a better website from the ground up, one geared to attract the customers you want.
- I’ll implement a modern site that you can control, update and change so your customers are always up-to-date with your services or what you sell.
- I’ll show you how to ensure your business gets found on Google (and other search engines). It’s not rocket science, you’ll be an SEO master in no time!
- I’ll work with you to analyse the traffic to your site so you can make more informed decisions to achieve better results.
- I’ll be there to help you before, during and after the launch of your website. We want to form ongoing relationships with local businesses we support and in turn that support us.
Call me today on 0418 746 123 for a friendly chat about your business website requirements!
Here are a couple of website design and SEO projects we have ongoing:
Low Cost Kimberley Cruises aboard MV Melantre by Kimberley Coastal Cruises
Kimberley coast Cruises offer cruises to discover the Kimberley wilderness in Western Australia. You’ll discover rugged and remote landscapes Australia has to offer. Swim in fresh water gorges and relax on lush white sandy beaches. With tours designed for up to a group of eight people this site allows your to book your cruise online directly.
We’ve just launched the new Starsand Yacht Charters website and are currently keyword optimising for both Broome and Perth markets (as Starsand spends some of the year in the Kimberley for the dry season). The site has a new modern look, is fully mobile responsive and integrates with their booking system to provide “live” booking of tours.
The same client as below has seen an opportunity to expand into the Broome accommodation market by bringing their many years of experience to the Broome holiday homes scene. Broome, about 1,400kms north of Exmouth, is another famous holiday destination for Australians and international holiday makers. There are a good selection of regular accommodation providers in the form of hotels and resorts, as well as a good number of individual AirBnB style homes, however there is no really organised holiday homes management available to provide the dedication and attention to detail available elsewhere. Our client is hoping to change this in the very near future and is currently gathering holiday home listings!
We always have a number of projects on the go, with one in particular is quite interesting. Our client, Ningaloo Reef Holiday Homes has asked us to develop a secondary website for their Exmouth accommodation business in Exmouth, Western Australia.
This new site has complemented and expanded on their existing Ningaloo website, however it will need quite a lot of SEO work to have it ranking for the fairly competitive keywords “holiday home Exmouth” as well as a number of similar keyword phrases.
This is a good chance for us to put our SEO processes into practice on a live site and track the progress along the way. Stay tuned for more about this exciting project!
Used Cars Busselton – Busselton Wholesale
Fresh out of development, long time client Busselton Wholesale needed a new site to showcase their quality used cars in the South West of Western Australia. We have built a mobile responsive site that lists all their used cars online and that they can easily manage themselves. We’ve also helped to set up their social media (Facebook and Google+) profiles so they can extend their marketing reach online.