Are you in operating a business in or around Busselton? If the answer is YES, you probably already know you need a website presence that is more than a static and impersonal “brochure”.
Your website design needs to be professional, interesting and visually pleasing. Your website needs to be regularly updated and provide all the information your customers need. There needs to be clear ways for customers to contact you through traditional means (phone, fax, email) as well as through social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Google+ etc).
Your business needs a website that will drive your customers to your door, pick up the phone or send an email! Plain and simple.
If the eyes are the windows to the soul, a website is your 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week online display window for your business.
If you already have a website for your business, take a good close look at it (go on, I’ll wait) and see if any of the following apply:
- The last known update was apparently “some time ago” although that can’t be confirmed.
- In the footer the text reads something like “Copyright YourCompanyName 2009”.
- Your website consists of one page that looks pretty much identical to your brochure you had printed last year.
- Your branding colours, logo or style changed (recently or some time ago) but the design of your site still looks like it did originally!!
- You get an error reading similar to “The specified address could not be found. Please check …”.
- The first image you see is either: 1) a yellow hard hat, 2) a pile of dirt with a shovel sticking out of it, 3) a stripy road barrier, or 4) one or more of the above, usually accompanied by the words “Under Construction”.
- A Google search for your key product or service only returns a list of your competitors’ websites … your site is on page 37!
Is your “window” covered in newspaper, dimly lit, smashed or just plain boarded up?
Don’t Stress … I Can Help
Here is what you need to do:
Call me (Scott) now on 0416 756 105! I’ll take a look at your site and give you some quick and easy ideas that could be implemented right away.
Book a time for a FREE CONSULTATION at your business (or home if it is one and the same). Yes, I did say FREE (so long as you are within a half hour drive of Busselton … other arrangements can be made if you are further away). I live in Busselton so it’s easy for me to come and see you. I’ll be able to get a feel for what you do.
We can discuss how you current website is not working for your business, and then what can be done to increase customers calling, emailing or coming to your business.
What I’ll Do to Help Your Website Attract Customers
- I’ll help you plan a better website from the ground up, one geared to attract the customers you want.
- I’ll implement a modern site that you can control, update and change so your customers are always up-to-date with your services or what you sell.
- I’ll show you how to ensure your business gets found on Google (and other search engines). It’s not rocket science, you’ll be an SEO master in no time!
- I’ll work with you to analyse the traffic to your site so you can make more informed decisions to achieve better results.
- I’ll be there to help you before, during and after the launch of your website. We’re Busselton locals and want to form ongoing relationships with the local businesses we support and in turn that support us.
Call me today on 0416 756 105 for a friendly chat about your business website requirements … and don’t worry, I won’t speak too much geek!